Un océano de paz en el Sistema Ibérico
(See also Knowing the area)
If as a complement to your stay in the house, you want to do some activities in the area, see the following options related to Leisure, Art, Nature and Environment. They can be done by yourselves or guided. If you need transportation and/or a guide in your language, ask the owners for availability. Previous booking essential.
- Visit to Stone Monastery
- Visit to a cellar in Cariñena or Campo de Borja. Wine tasting.
- Visit to Tarazona (cathedral, bullring, townhall, Jew quarter, ...)
- Visit to mudejar churches in Calatayud and the area.
- Visit to Fuendetodos, Goya's birthplace.
- Visit to Daroca and attendance to a concert of Ancient Music (end August)
- Visit to main monuments of Zaragoza
- Rock climbing in Morata de Jalón or Calcena
- Hiking in Tobed
- Paintball in Calatayud
- Hiking in Mount Moncayo
- Calcenada (Hiking around Mount Moncayo)
- Pruning of trees and bushes (January-February)
- Tree grafting
- Planting greens (April)
- Botanic routes. Aromatic herbs (May)
- Harvest of walnuts and grapes (October)
- Mushroom picking (November)
- Visit to the lacune of Gallocanta, reserve for cranes (winter)
- Fiesta de los Amantes de Teruel (14/02)
- Contradanza de los Diablos en Cetina (night 19/05)
- Fiesta de la Vaquilla. Teruel (01-08/07)
- Fiestas de San Roque. Calatayud (14-16/08)
- Fiesta del Cipotegato. Tarazona (27/08)
- Fiesta de la Vendimia. Cariñena (28/08)
- Fiesta de la Virgen. Tobed (08/09)
- Fiesta del Jamón. Teruel (15/09)
- Fiestas del Pilar. Zaragoza (12/10)